10. GF will facilitate the expedition, and provide medical assistance when
needed, or provide the best medical support available in country. Work
in conjunction with Allianz 24hr emergency medical assistance team in
the UK. We also have access online to a 24hr Dr Consultation service.
11. G.F are not responsible for unforeseeable circumstances beyond their
control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even
if all due care had been exercised, including, but not limited to, events
such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute,
unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion
at airports, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, outbreak of
disease or imposition of quarantine, fire and adverse weather
12. G.F will adhere to any F.C.O advice before and during the expedition.
13. Once students have signed up to the expedition, G.F needs an initial
deposit of £200 to secure a place. This will become Non-Refundable 2
weeks after the parents’ information evening.
14. The first installment is to be paid to G.F, one month after the deposits
have been received.
15. Once the price for the expedition is agreed, this will not alter.
16. G.F contact forms, names list and copies of passports to be completed
and forwarded to G.F at the same time as deposits are received.
17. G.F to make the school aware that there is an inherent risk involved in
overseas and adventure travel.
GLOBAL FOOTPRINTS SERVICES
1. G.F to provide Experienced, Qualified Expedition Leader.
2. G.F is responsible for the safety, well-being and technical expertise of
3. The school is to provide a competent school link to assist the G.F
4. The school link is responsible for pastoral care and any discipline
5. G.F working in conjunction with an ATOL Agent either S.T.A. or O.F.S,
who is responsible for the booking of return flights to and from the UK
only. The school will pay for these direct to the agent and G.F will not be
held responsible for flight increase due to late payments.
6. G.F to provide Comprehensive travel/medical insurance organized
through Allianz insurers.
7. All medical conditions and injuries are to be declared to G.F prior to
departure, otherwise the medical insurance could be void. Any special
conditions or Pre- Existing medical conditions and injuries may require
additional cover at parent’s expense, Through the Allianz medical
8. G.F will work with In-country agents to provide logistical support for
Treks, Projects, Travel and other Activities.
9. G.F is not responsible for transport to and from UK Airports unless
18. G.F to provide a one or two-day training course in the UK for students
19. G.F will only use suppliers and 3rdparty providers that are reputable
and have been checked out by G.F prior to the expedition.
20. G.F is not liable for the actions of 3rd party providers that are out of
21. G.F is not responsible for Visas and inoculations needed for the
22. Cancellation Policy-Once in country costs and flights have been paid
for, there will be no refunds.
CHALLENGING, FUN & DEVELOPMENTAL EXPEDITIONS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE | OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OVER 60 COUNTRIES