10. GF will facilitate the expedition, and provide medical assistance when needed, or provide the best medical support available in country. Work in conjunction with Allianz 24hr emergency medical assistance team in the UK. We also have access online to a 24hr Dr Consultation service.
11. G.F are not responsible for unforeseeable circumstances beyond their control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including, but not limited to, events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion at airports, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, outbreak of disease or imposition of quarantine, fire and adverse weather conditions.
12. G.F will adhere to any F.C.O advice before and during the expedition.
13. Once students have signed up to the expedition, G.F needs an initial deposit of £200 to secure a place. This will become Non-Refundable 2 weeks after. (Cooling off period)
14. The first instalment is to be paid to G.F, one month after the deposits have been received.
15. Once the price for the expedition is agreed, this will not alter.
16. G.F contact forms, names list and copies of passports to be completed and forwarded to G.F at the same time as deposits are received.
17. G.F to make the school aware that there is an inherent risk involved in overseas and adventure travel.
GLOBAL FOOTPRINTS SERVICES
1. G.F to provide Experienced, Qualified Expedition Leader.
2. G.F is responsible for the safety, well-being and technical expertise of the expedition.
3. The school is to provide a competent school link to assist the G.F leader.
4. The school link is responsible for pastoral care and any discipline issues.
5. G.F working in conjunction with an ATOL Agent either S.T.A. or O.F.S, who is responsible for the booking of return flights to and from the UK only. The school will pay for these direct to the agent and G.F will not be held responsible for flight increase due to late payments.
6. G.F to provide Comprehensive travel/medical insurance organized through Allianz insurers.
7. All medical conditions and injuries are to be declared to G.F prior to departure, otherwise the medical insurance could be void. Any special conditions or Pre- Existing medical conditions and injuries may require additional cover at parent’s expense, Through the Allianz medical screening office.
8. G.F will work with In-country agents to provide logistical support for Treks, Projects, Travel and other Activities.
9. G.F is not responsible for transport to and from UK Airports unless otherwise agreed.
18. G.F to provide a one or two-day training course in the UK for students and teachers.
19. G.F will only use suppliers and 3rdparty providers that are reputable and have been checked out by G.F prior to the expedition.
20. G.F is not liable for the actions of 3rd party providers that are out of G.F control.
21. G.F is not responsible for Visas and inoculations needed for the expedition.
22. Cancellation Policy-Once in country costs and flights (Deposits) have been paid for, there will be no refunds. If the school decide to cancel the expedition for any reason then no refunds will be paid.
23. The school to organise and pay for transport to/from the airport.
24. It’s the school’s responsibility to make sure the students arrive at the airport in time for their international flight. If the flight is missed, it’s the school’s responsibility to pay for another alternative flight to the expedition destination.
CHALLENGING, FUN & DEVELOPMENTAL EXPEDITIONS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE | OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OVER 60 COUNTRIES